Thursday 2 February 2017

good night sms messages love wishes greetings



good night sms messages love wishes greetings


aankhe bhi meri palko se sawal krti hai
hr waqt apko hi yad karti hai
jb tak na kah de GOOD NIGHT apko
zalim sone se bhi inkar krti hai



When Night are long n Friends are few,
I sit by my Window n think of u.
a silent whisper a silent tear.
with all my Heart i wish you were here.
Good night !!








Darkness is everywhere.
The birds are back there home.
Road are quiet
every body is sleeping,
but i m not u know y?
just wanted 2 say u Good night



On this cold cold night.
In my small small room,
I look at the Brite Brite Stars
in d dark dark sky nd dream
of your sweet sweet smile on
ur cute cute Face ! G.N.




beautyful hindi romantic shayari collection

love shayari in hindi with images

heart feeling sad shayari in hindi

new anmol vachan & suvichar in hindi


EmoticonEmoticon